The web design process in 7 simple steps
1. Goal identification. The initial stage is all about understanding how you can help your client.
2. Scope definition.
3. Sitemap and wireframe creation.
4. Content creation.
5. Visual elements.
Here are the five elements to web design:
1 Navigation. The website design should be easy to navigate and the menu items should easily accessible from any page.
2 Visual Design.
4 Web Friendly.
6 Information Accessibility.
9 Turnaround Time.
1. Keep your design balanced.
2. Compartmentalize your design by using grids.
3. Pick two or three base colors at most for your design.
4. Try to make the graphics go well together.
5. Improve your website’s typography.
6. Make elements stand out by adding white space around them.
7. Have all elements connected.
Stage 1: Architecture | Layout.
Stage 2: Content | SEO | Navigation.
Stage 3: Graphics | Colors | Multimedia.
Stage 4: Launching | Analyzing | Revising.
Website Planning: 8 Steps To Creating Your New Website
1. Setting Out Your Website's Objectives. Just like any other business investment, websites are there to serve a purpose.
2. Be SEO-Ready.
3. Create a Sitemap.
4. Considering Website Design.
5. Planning Your Content.
6. Eye up the Competition.
7. Consider Using a CMS.
8. Test, Test and Test Again.