1. Optimize Your Images.
2. Upgrade Your Web Hosting.
3. Reserve Space for Loading Content.
4. Prioritize Above-The-Fold Content.
5. Content Is Still King.
6. Monitor Mobile-Responsiveness.
7. Utilize All Google Optimization Tools.
4 Ways to Optimize for Google's Page Experience Update:
1. Work on Your Loading Speed. The first of Google's CWVs is largest contentful paint (LCP), which refers to the largest and most important piece of content on a webpage.
2. Work on Your Interactivity.
3. Work on Your Layout Shift.
4. Other Page Experience Elements to Keep in Mind.
5 tips to improve your Core Web Vitals:
2. Implement lazy loading.
3. Optimize and compress images.
4. Provide proper dimensions for images and embeds.
5. Improve your server response time.
6 Ways to Prepare for Google's New Update: Page Experience
1. Increase Site Speed.
2. Fix Page Structure and Design Issues.
3. Analyze and Improve Bounce Rate.
4. Make Sure Your Site is Mobile Friendly.
5. Improve Site Security.
6. Offer Compelling Content.
Google Core Web Vitals are measurable SEO performance metrics that provide insight into how visitors interact with your website. They provide you with specific, measurable data points to help you improve your website's overall user experience. If a user has a positive experience, they are more likely to return..
With its upcoming update, Google prioritizes user experience, including updates to its Core Web Vitals, which measure a site's performance based on a searcher's experience when they land on a page. For the first time, onsite user experience will be a ranking factor in the SERP beginning in mid-June 2021..
On June 16th, 2021, Google began rolling out a broad core algorithm update known as "The Page Experience Update." ¹ This update aims to improve the user experience by prioritizing pages with high-quality page performance, such as fast load times and a non-shifting, stable page..
The device you're using is powered by Chrome OS, which includes the Chrome browser pre-installed. There is no need to install or update it manually because automatic updates ensure that you always have the most recent version..