Every brand has a story they want to tell, and there are a million possibilities for suggesting it. Google Stories, formerly AMP Stories, allows you to make content true and accurate to the brand you're trying to build. Make a note to web story Google instructions to create and optimize Web Stories to your full benefit.
Create a Google Web Story the right way, in four easy steps:
STEP # 1: View Existing Google Stories
You must be familiar with the platform to get the most benefit from it. Look for the Web Stories example that aligns with how you wish to present your story. A good Web Stories example is a Lonely Planet listicle on five places for children to visit in the wild. Instead of having people scroll vertically through the page, alternating between images, text and videos, They can swipe or tap through an engaging visual adventure.
STEP # 2: Plan Your Content
Google is about putting users' experience (UX) first. Pertinent, helpful content is the king. The result of a Google Web Story containing lackluster content is likely not to succeed. Even with the most impressive visuals, the story will not appeal to your viewers. Be sure to include a complete report to the Web Stories by enlisting professional content writing services. A video marketing agency can ensure that the Web Story has an outstanding title, a compelling narrative arc and excellent copywriting.
STEP # 3: Select Your Preferred Web Stories Tool
You can select either the Web Stories tool or the Web Stories app that will meet your requirements most. Creators using WordPress as their WordPress CMS have Google's official Web Stories WordPress plugin. Select from various Web Stories tool options or create your own Web Stories from scratch.
STEP # 4: Start Creating
Create Your Google Stories the best they could be for your targeted viewers. Effective video marketing strategies are a good fit for you Web Stories - include value-adding content, select a striking thumbnail, make it quick and grab the attention of your audience. Benefit from Web Stories SEO when you design your story with your target intended audience in the back of your mind.
Expert stactics on How To Optimize Web Stories
With Google providing stories on the web We can anticipate the use of mobile videos to grow and its capabilities to Google Stories to grow. As the platform develops using webstory Google best practices will allow you to optimize the performance of your Web Stories effectively, stay ahead of the pack and adapt your strategy as necessary.
Make the most of and optimize Web Stories with these Google-approved guidelines
1. Use the Google Web Stories Test Tool
The success of this test Google Web Stories Test Tool signifies that you have met the minimum requirements required for Google Stories, such as having the metadata required as well as having a valid AMP and serving through the cache of AMP.
2. Prioritize Web Stories SEO
The greatest benefit of Web Stories is built-in capabilities that can help you with the effectiveness of your SEO efforts. The Web Stories SEO strategy will be similar to the way you can optimize any other website page Make the user the first priority and increase your rankings by implementing SEO strategies.
3. Important points:
* Ensure that you are ensuring that your Web Stories content is relevant to your target audience.
* Do not cut off Your Web Story to bring the user to a different web page.
• Include excellent titles, descriptions, and captions.
• Link your Web Stories from other parts of your site.
* Add Google Stories in your sitemap. Google Stories in your sitemap.
Use other strategies to boost visitors into Your Web Stories.
* Keep the name of your publisher less than 20 characters to avoid the risk of truncation.
* The logo of your publisher should be at minimum 9x96px, with the 8px margin.
Do not embed text in the portrait of your poster.
* Make sure to keep the Web Story title under 40 characters.
* The preferred aspect ratio for portrait posters is 4:3.
4. Optimize Your Video Files
Although the Web Stories can be viewed on any device, the are designed to be viewed on mobile devices. Make use of vertical videos that can maximise the screen's space, instead of a landscape-style video that is awkwardly filling up a large area or all of your screen. Make sure your videos load quickly, or you'll lose viewers in just only a few seconds.
Please keep your video to 4MB, 720p or less and less than 10 seconds of viewing time.
* The video's container must include MP4 or WebM.
* Codecs must be H.264 either VP9, H.264, or AV1.
Do not place text that has been burned in on your video videos.
• Layer images with semantic meaning over for reading by search engines as well as screen readers.
Make use of the attribute title to explain the video and improve accessibility.
Include captions for video so that it can be used without audio.
5. Optimize Your Image Files
Like your videos, you'll want improve the quality of your pictures to ensure speedy page loading, enhanced indexing, and the most effective UX possible. Any reliable video marketing company will advise you not to utilize your photos in the resolution that they were originally used to prevent increasing load times.
* The recommended dimensions for images are 1080px by 2048px.
Cut your images to the size you want as well as don't download the whole image.
The format of the image file should be .jpeg If it's a photo and .png If it's not a photograph.
* Avoid using GIF to create animations and instead choose video instead.
* Include alt text in your images to aid the accessibility of your images and to improve indexability.