7 Ways To Promote A New Game
1. Do proper market research + ASO keyword research.
2. You can send the game you are playing to a range of publishers.
3. You can send your game to a variety of stores.
4. Run paid campaigns on social media
5. Google Ads Universal App Campaigns (UAC)
6. Promoting through the words of celebrities
7. Promotion via reviews.
Video ad strategy: 3 formats you need to know
1. Ad banners. Banner ads can be used in mobile games, just like the ones frequently seen on a desktop.
2. advertisement breaks. Full-screen interstitial advertisements can be inserted at strategic times during a session.
3. pay-per-view video ads.
Utilize the AppBrain app promotion platform to promote your app on Google Play:
1. Purchase app downloads from our worldwide clientele.
2. With our cost per install marketing, you can pay the lowest price per install.
3. Due to the lack of incentive for any traffic, achieve excellent retention.
4. Create your marketing campaign in a matter of minutes.
In-app advertisements. In-app advertisements will still be one of the biggest trends in mobile 1. game monetization in 2022.
2. Buy-ins within apps.
3. Paid Games
4. Model of subscription.
5. A multifaceted monetization approach.
6. Monetization of meta layers.
Users who choose to interact with an ad in exchange for a "reward" within the app are having rewarded ad experiences..